Terms and Conditions: Laidley Plainland Leader – Little Leaders Page
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Contestants must be 12 years or under to enter and be a Little Leader member and require parent/guardian permission to enter. Contestants must be an Australian resident to be eligible to enter.
The Promoter is Promoter: Toowoomba Newspapers Pty Ltd; 109 Neil Street, Toowoomba Queensland 4350. ABN: 63 009 820 035.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must collect the colouring in entry form from Laidley Plainland Leader which is published Friday January 22, 2016.
The colouring in entry form must be original newsprint.
Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
The colouring in and entry form must be completed and put in an envelope marked Laidley Plainland Leader - Little Leader Page; then:
- Send or deliver to: 45 North Street Gatton, Qld 4343.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however there is only one prize.
- One original colouring in entry form per standard envelope.
- Cost of delivery or postage of entries is the responsibility of the contestant.
- One (1) only Beanie Kidz Toy, retail value $8.00 (inclusive of GST).
- Total maximum retail value of the prize in this competition is $8.00 (inclusive of GST).
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences on Friday January 22, 2016 and closes at 4:00pm Thursday February 18, 2016 (closing time/date). Entries received after the closing time/date will be deemed as invalid.
4. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
(iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winner will be selected by random draw at 4:00pm on Friday February 19, 2016 at the Gatton Star office, 45 North Street, Gatton and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. The winner will be notified by telephone. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Details of the winner will be published in the Laidley Plainland Leader on Friday January 26, 2016. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and Government issued Photo ID is required. Contestants aged under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian to collect their prize. Any winner must complete a Release Form to confirm collection of their prize. All prizes (other than specified) must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.