Toddler gets stuck in sink

A TWO-year-old from Pittsworth learnt the hard way that you should not put your finger in small holes.

The girl got a finger stuck in the kitchen sink just after 10.30am yesterday.

A Queensland Fire and Rescue Service crew attended the house and requested the help of a local plumber who removed the sink from the wall.

The young girl was taken to Toowoomba Hospital while still attached to the kitchen sink.

It was finally removed at 12.14pm.


Cold nights will give way to warm days

Cold nights will give way to warm days

Gatton was one of the windiest places in the state on Sunday

Students learn life lessons through dance

Students learn life lessons through dance

Gatton school collects two awards at Wakakirri.

Tractors tackle 153km trek

Tractors tackle 153km trek

More than 60 drivers and their passengers took part.

Local Partners