Toddler gets stuck in sink

A TWO-year-old from Pittsworth learnt the hard way that you should not put your finger in small holes.

The girl got a finger stuck in the kitchen sink just after 10.30am yesterday.

A Queensland Fire and Rescue Service crew attended the house and requested the help of a local plumber who removed the sink from the wall.

The young girl was taken to Toowoomba Hospital while still attached to the kitchen sink.

It was finally removed at 12.14pm.

Stay Connected

Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.

Next generation of yogis learn in the Lockyer

TUNING IN: Sarah Weber runs her kids yoga class once a week, each term from her Cura Life Studio in Gatton.

Yoga teacher Sarah Weber shares the benefits of starting yoga early.

All's Wells for Madi after third national silver medal

RISING STAR: Lockyer District Athletic Club's Madison Wells celebrates her latest silver medal success with mum Sharyn and dad Lee in Melbourne.

Madison Wells won silver at the Australian Multi-events titles.

Bid on hot cross buns to help raise funds

GOING HOT: The Old Fernvale Bakery aim to raise $40,000 for the Lady Cilento Childrens Hospital by donating $1 from every pack of hot cross buns sold. Pictured here are Lyn and Bill Rose with the latest hot cross bun creation, cranberry, pistachio and white chocolate.

Help the Old Fernvale bakery get over the line.

Local Partners