STATE of Origin always seems to bring out the best and worst in Blues supporters.
If you need to yell at the TV, but don't want the neighbours calling the cops, here are a few tried-and-Blue-phrases you could try:
- They've been doing it all game, ref
- Why don't you kick the goal for them too, ref?
- What's the use of even having a video referee?
- Of course none of the calls are going our way, we're playing in Queensland.
- He should be playing for us anyway (Greg Inglis, originally from Kempsey, plays for Queensland)
- Shut up, Fatty (Vautin), we're sick of hearing about Queensland
- Look at Queensland, how far offside do they want to be?
- What is he doing? I don't know why we picked him
- What about the head high tackle, ref?
- We'll definitely win the next game in Sydney
- I'm going to bed, tell me who wins in the morning
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.