CREATE the perfect pasta dish with this spinach, chicken and pumpkin pasta dish.
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- 650g pumpkin
- ¼ cup water
- 1 bunch spinach
- 500g pkt pasta (swirly or tubes)
- 200g feta
- 3 chicken breasts
- 500g pasta sauce
- Dice onion, peel pumpkin & cut into 2cm cubes, trim stems of spinach, wash, dry & shred. Crumble feta & chop chicken into small chunks
- Heat oil in frying pan, add onion & garlic & chicken. Once chicken is nearly cooked, add pumpkin & water, reduce heat to medium-low. Cover & cook, stir occasionally for 10-12mins
- Boil pot of water, add pasta
- Increase pan heat to high, tossing 2-3mins. When pumpkin is lightly golden, add spinach. Return to low heat before wilts.
- Drain pasta & add to pan with pumpkin & feta. Season with herbs, salt & pepper & serve.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.