Menu
News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths


Stay Connected

Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.

John's 1970 Ford Mustang fulfills a childhood dream

WILD RIDE: John Hardacre, alongside his 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1, is a self-described "Ford nut.”

John Hardacre of Plainland has owned the car since 1989.

Op-shop seeks different kind of donation

HELPERS ON HAND: Rose Cowie, Gail Patu, Julie Cox, Ashlee Mayer and Guiletta Allen are keen for colleagues at Pass It On Op Shop in Laidley.

Their volunteers were actually excited for work on Monday morning.

Greengrocer opens in Laidley with sustainable focus

LEAN AND GREEN: The Kajewski family (Steve and Kylie on left) has high hopes for the new store, Laidley Greengrocer.

They're focussed on bringing locally-sourced produce to families.

Local Partners