Police raid home over cyclist's hit and run death
A KINGSTHORPE home has been searched and items seized as a part of a police investigation into the hit and run death of cyclist Dr Martin Pearson.
Police on Thursday seized a truck and trailer in the Oakey area and took it to a Newtown holding yard for forensic examination.
Darling Downs District Crime Group officer Detective Acting Inspector Paul Hart said officers also searched a Kingsthorpe home on Thursday afternoon.
He said police were yet to formally interview anyone over the recent development in the case.
- Woman keeps 100,000 cockroaches, says they're her babies
- Couple who killed disabled son found dead in their home
- Inked beauty 'more than just someone with tattoos'
- Dog attack victim, 3, 'asked to leave KFC'
- Snapchat drug puts four in hospital
"At this point we are satisfied with progress of the investigation," Det. Act. Insp. Hart said.
"We still have the vehicle in our possession.
"A number of examinations are taking place."
Dr Pearson was cycling between Inglewood and Millmerran on April 25 when he was hit by a vehicle which did not remain at the scene of the collision.