‘Petrol on flame’ leads to serious burns

A MAN is in hospital after sustaining serious burns at a residence at Bli Bli, north of Mooloolaba.

The man was believed to have received the injuries after throwing petrol on an open flame.

Paramedics were called to a private residence about 3.20pm and took the 37-year-old under lights and sirens to Sunshine Coast University Hospital.

A Queensland Ambulance Service spokesman said the man was in a serious condition.


Echidnas too strong for Black Pigs

Echidnas too strong for Black Pigs

Pigs fail to capitalise on key line breaks

Soccer madness takes over Laidley for annual carnival

Soccer madness takes over Laidley for annual carnival

Close to 600 players took to the field

'I love you - thank you for being the mother of my children'

'I love you - thank you for being the mother of my children'

Worker calls wife to 'say goodbye' after accident