WHEN it comes to value for money, you and your family cannot go past the $50 Annual Pass at UnderWater World.
With so many inclusions and benefits, and the bonus of having an all weather attraction, you can purchase an annual pass for only $50 per person or $150 for a family annual pass (two adults and two children) for a limited time only during the month of August.
The Annual Pass Promotion is one of those once a year promotions which you cannot miss.
The $50 annual pass includes:
- Unlimited entry* and exclusive pass holder benefits until August 2012.
- This includes entry into both UnderWater World and the Melbourne Aquarium.
- 50% off normal entry for family and friends when they visit UnderWater World with you (excludes family pass).
- 10% off all gift shop merchandise and photography purchases (does not include special guest animal encounter photography).
- 10% off all encounters and adventures^ including Shark Dives, Otter Adventures, Seal Experiences, Behind the Scenes Tours and more.
- Free birthday party package for the Birthday child and 10% off for your friends.
The UnderWater World Annual Pass is one of the best ways to keep the family entertained over the school holidays and all the times in between. With some of Queensland’s most exciting and captivating exhibitions held throughout the year, this is one of the best value passes money can buy.
The $50 Annual Pass is valid for Adults and its even cheaper for children, students and pensioners! Children’s annual passes cost just $35 and students and pensioners just $40. The Family pass (2AD + 2CH) will be available for $150. This promotion is only available for purchase until the end of August. Visit UnderWater World for full terms and conditions.
*Free entry not valid for educational programs, Ocean Ranger program, sleepovers, functions, group bookings or birthday parties (except for Birthday party child). ^Does not include seal kisses or special guest animal encounters. The offer is not valid for gift vouchers and Annual Passes are non transferable and are valid until August 2012.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.