Lamar Odom found unconscious at a brothel in Nevada
LAMAR Odom allegedly had "virtually every drug imaginable" in his body when he was hospitalised.
The former L.A. Lakers player, who remains in a "critical condition" in the Intensive Care Unit of the Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas after being found unconscious at the Bunny Love Ranch yesterday, is reportedly likely to have suffered "brain damage" as a result of a "loss of oxygen but also possible stroke," and doctors are treating the situation as a non-suicidal "overdose."
A source told E! News: "Drugs were found in his system.
"[He] had been partying since Friday. He was doing crack cocaine all weekend and he choked on his mucous. They're now having to fix all the damage it has done.
"Virtually every drug imaginable was found in his system."
Lamar remains unconscious and on a ventilator, and appears to have suffered an "ischemic stroke," caused by a blood clot preventing blood flow to the brain.
The insider added: "So, likely there's brain damage, but they're not sure how much."
Brothel owner Dennis Hof previously insisted none of his staff saw Lamar, 35, take illicit drugs during his stay, but admitted he was seen taking herbal substitutes for Viagra.
Meanwhile, Lamar's ex-wife Khloé Kardashian, who filed for divorce from the athlete in December 2013 following months of rumours he was addicted to crack cocaine and cheating on her, is "devastated" after rushing to be by his bedside.
Another source told gossip website TMZ.com that cameras are not rolling for her family's E! reality series, 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians,' and they have also banned any photography inside the hospital.