Government mobile service centre Kangaroo Paw visits region
The Australian Government Mobile Service Centre Kangaroo Paw is visiting our region later this month to offer locals access to government payments and services.
The Mobile Service Centre will visit:
Blackbutt on Thursday January 29, from 9am - 11.30am, located near the Blackbutt Memorial Hall, Coulson Street.
Harlin on Thursday January 29, from 1pm - 4pm, located near Simeon Lord Park, Brisbane Valley Highway
Coominya on Friday January 30, from 9am - 11.30am, located opposite the Bellevue Hotel, Main Street
Hampton on Friday January 30, from 1pm - 4pm, located at Hampton Visitor Information Centre car park, New England Highway
The Mobile Service Centre offers a wide range of services and is staffed by experienced specialist officers who provide face-to-face service, information and support tailored to each community.
Their staff can help you with:
- new claims for a wide range of Centrelink payments
- updating customer information
- confirming customer documents and supporting information
- information on how financial matters may impact on Centrelink payments
- payment and service options to suit individual circumstances
- rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
- non-cash Medicare transactions
- Medicare registrations
- information on Child Support payment and service options
- specialist support and referrals
- support with and access to self service facilities
- free hearing health checks