GAME TRAILER: Mass Effect 3 - Citadel
WHAT THIS IS
The latest and possibly last DLC expansion for Mass Effect 3
WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
Skyrim: Hearthfire in space.
WHAT WE CAN TELL FROM THE TRAILER
- You get your own apartment in the game's central space station (the Citadel).
- New locations have been added to the citadel.
- Romance, lots of romance. Either Shepard has finally embraced polyamory or the trailer is trying to point out that there are a full deck of romancing options in this DLC.
- People are still trying to kill Shepard.
- Every character who hasn't died will make an appearance.
- Other people are still trying to kill Shepard.
- This DLC will make you feel homesick.
- They've gone to town on the fashion department for the central characters.
- The DLC will have plenty of hilarity, and will therefore end in complete heartbreak.
MOST HONEST LINE OF DIALOGUE IN THE TRAILER
Random solidier: Commander! Commander, this is urgent! There are people trying to kill you.
Joker: Yeah, I think he's aware of that.
Random soldier: I mean other people, new people.