THERE is no better chance to showcase your spring fashion than at Saturday's Warwick Cup.
Face of the Warwick Cup Jess Somes has provided us with five tips to look your best this weekend:
1. Bold colours, floral prints and frills have always been synonymous with spring racing.
2. Off-the-shoulder and one shoulder styles are popular this season.
3. Rather than a traditional fascinator, delicate embellished headbands and crowns are on trend. I also love a straw boater or a wide brimmed hat in a striking colour.
4. Matching your shoes to your bag or clutch is a great way of outfit coordinating. Alternatively, the accessories can be the main focus, if so, select shoes and a bag or clutch in a bright colour to make your dress pop.
5. Many racegoers, myself included, can fall into the trap of opting for a high shoe without thinking it through. While the old saying goes, 'beauty is pain,' don't be caught out. You should always put your best (suitably heeled) foot forward. I like shoes with a block heel style or heels I have already worn in.
If you haven't already purchased marquee entry for Saturday's Warwick Cup, gold and silver tickets into the Cassels Mitsubishi Pavilion are still available, starting from just $65.
For more information on how you can enjoy the best seat in the house for Warwick Cup day, contact Warwick Turf Club secretary Kristen Doyle on 0414899854.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.