GET your taste buds a tingling with this yummy, scrummy chocolate fudge recipe.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tblsp (25gm) butter
- 1 tbsp syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup milk
- 4 teaspoon cocoa
- Place sugar, butter, milk, syrup and cocoa in a saucepan on low heat.
- Bring to boil stirring constantly.
- Once boiling stir only occasionally until reacher crack temperature (when makes balls when dropped into cold water).
- Take off heat add vanilla.
- Beat with hand beater until it thickens.
- Pour into greased tin and cut into pieces when set.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.