WHIP up this tasty black forest pavlova in just a couple of minutes.
- A purchased Pavlova shell
- 300ml whipping cream
- a jar or tin of cherries, drained,
- a can of Nestle Top'n'Fill chocolate
- Whip the cream.
- Fold the chocolate Top'n'Fill through the cream.
- Spoon the cream mixture into the pavlova shell and spread the cherries evenly over the top, gently pushing them in to the cream.
- Refrigerate for a short time or eat immediately.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.