Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.
Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.

Battery acid scare for woman at Agnes Water

A WOMAN required medical assistance this morning after she reported getting battery acid in her eyes at Agnes Water.

Queensland Ambulance Service officers were called to a residence about 8.15am.

A QAS spokesman said nothing had exploded but the woman in her 20s was concerned that she had wiped battery acid in her eyes.

She was taken to a local GP for further treatment.


Work starts on much needed Gatton road train facility

Premium Content Work starts on much needed Gatton road train facility

Despite work commencing on Gatton’s road train facility, one local leader is...

Dalby in mourning after horror crash claims woman’s life

Premium Content Dalby in mourning after horror crash claims woman’s life

A HORROR collision between a roadtrain and a car along the Warrego Hwy has claimed...

Highway cleared shortly after two-vehicle accident report

Premium Content Highway cleared shortly after two-vehicle accident report

Emergency services were called to the scene before 8am to a two-vehicle traffic...