A TASTY treat the whole family will enjoy.
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 over ripped mashed banana
- cooking oil spray or butter
- Sift flour & sugar in bowl
- Mix in eggs, milk & banana in with the dry ingedients and stir well until all ingredients become a smooth consistency
- Lightly grease a fry pan with cooking oil or a nob of butter and place on stove at medium heat
- Place 4 seperate tablespoons of the mixture into the heated fry pan ensuring the pikets don't stick together
- When little bubbles start appearing, turn piklets over and cook until golden brown (approx. 1 minute) then place piklets on a plate
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 until no more mixture remains in bowl
Serve piklets with honey or jam. Great to use in kids lunchboxes
Note: You can also add a few drops of vanilla essence to the wet mixture or blueberries or sultannas
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.