Terms and Conditions
Laidley Plainland Leader – Little Leaders Club
- The Promoter is Gatton Star Pty Ltd, 45 North Street, Gatton Queensland 4343. Telephone number: 07 5460 2206.
- By becoming a member of the Little Leaders Club, Parents and legal guardians agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Little Leaders Club members must be aged from Birth to 12 years to be eligible.
- Membership ceases on the member’s 13th Birthday.
- Each new member will receive a laminated membership card which must be presented at the Gatton Star if the member is collecting prizes from competitions.
HOW TO JOIN?
- All members must have consent from a parent/legal guardian before joining Little Leaders Club.
- The parent/legal guardian must complete the Membership Form printed in each month’s Little Leaders Club page in the Laidley Plainland Leader. The membership form must be fully completed with parent/legal guardian name and signature.
The form must be posted, delivered or emailed to Little Leaders Club:
- 45 North Street, Gatton Qld 4343; or
- Email to advertising @gattonstar.com.au
LITTLE LEADERS CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- Each month, all member’s birthdays will be placed in a draw, with one member being drawn randomly to be the Monthly Birthday Winner. The winner will have their birthday acknowledged on the Little Leaders Club page the week of their birthday, and will have their name printed on the Little Leaders Club page.
- Birthday winners will be contacted by telephone.
- Monthly birthday winners must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian to collect their prize at the Gatton Star office.
- Birthday prizes will not be handed to members without a Parent/legal guardian present.
THE LITTLE LEADERS CLUB COMPETITION
- On a Friday of each month, Little Leaders offers competitions to enter.
- Competition terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the competitions on offer.
- The Little Leaders Club competitions open Friday’s with close of competition and draw held on a Friday.
- Winners of the monthly competitions are notified by telephone and printed on the Little Leaders Club Page the following month.
- Prizes must be collected by a parent/legal guardian on behalf of the Little Leaders Club winner.
- A Competition Release form must be completed by the Parent/Legal Guardian listed on the membership form.
- Prizes will not be handed to Little Leaders Club members who are unaccompanied by a Parent/Legal Guardian.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold prizes unless these conditions are met.
- All members acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All members must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
PROMOTERS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect or imprecise personal details provided by the Little Leaders Club member.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as part of membership.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the members and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the Little Leaders Club member.
MEMBERSHIP AND PRIVACY
- All Membership applications/competition entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
- To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.
- The following are ineligible to hold membership in the Little Leaders Club:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with the Little Leaders Club;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
(iii) Members who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to gain membership and win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name;
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to grant membership to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the member gift or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.