FOUR already Sold ... these are the LAST TWO ... and here's FOUR ways to SEE:
- There's an open home here soon
- Or take the self-guided 3D Virtual Tours
- Tap play to watch the walk-thru online
- Or your private inspection is welcome by appointment
CAPTURING sophisticated trends & framed by compelling stone, render, brick and timber elements, select ONE OF TWO LAST brand-new Unit or Townhome here, where luxurious #feels and contemporary #trends collide in Kearneys Spring - an ideal 280m to Westridge Shops!
BONUS: Eligible for the $15,000 QLD First Home Owners' Grant and $5k Regional Boost!
POPULAR and selling #FAST. Last 2. Final moments.
ENJOY #UNHURRIED MOMENTS across open-plan living and dining rooms, where spaciousness spills to easy-care outdoor entertainment areas created for happiness.
I LOVE the premium kitchens with state-of-the-art Undermount sinks, waterfall stone benches and stainless-steel Westinghouse appliances, and the vogue bathrooms are created for total relaxation.
LET'S ZOOM IN on the brand-new OPPORTUNITY:
:::::: UNIT 2 or UNIT 3 | VALUE | U2: $309,900 or U3: $315,000
- Quick glance: 2 built-in bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 internal garage, 1 level
- Key Point: Affordable and stylish, perfect for first-home buyers!
- A formal entry
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- This leads to a covered outdoor entertainment area made for happy weekends with family and friends
- Designer kitchen with concept Undermount sink, waterfall stone benches, dishwasher and stainless-steel Westinghouse appliances
- Ceiling fans & built-in robes to 2 privately positioned bedrooms
- Beautiful main bathroom with bathtub for a soak, separate shower and a vanity
- Separate main toilet
- Easy arrival home via internal automatic single garage
- Nothing overlooked with quality finishes, floating floors and premium carpets
COMPLETE with attractive landscaping, maximised privacy and low body corp fees, this creation is certain to impress! Premium extras everywhere you look ensure sophisticated liveability today and capital growth tomorrow.
- 280 metres to Westridge Shops
- 450m downhill stroll to beautiful park and creek
- 1.7km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 2km to USQ
NOW all that's left to do is SEE AND MOVE SENSATIONALLY.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker is standing by right now to answer your questions or to book your look, or you've invited to the next open home. FINAL TWO, SO SEE.
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Approx. $988.15 net per unit 1/2 yr
- Water Access: Approx. $270.00 net per unit 1/2 yr + use
- Body Corporate: Lower than Toowoomba average, at approx. $200.00 per unit per quarter
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.