Meticulously maintained with an elevated escarpment outlook and occupying a commanding dress circle setting in one of Mount Loftys most coveted pockets " this Downs Designer constructed home will hold tremendous appeal for families or the corporate entertainer!
Featuring a thoughtful design and quality finishes throughout, a gourmet 2pac kitchen with generous multiple storage options, corner pantry and caesar stone bench tops is surrounded by ducted air conditioned formal and informal living areas extending to numerous undercover entertaining areas for all seasons alfresco dining or lounging.
The main suite is truly a parent's retreat offering views and a spacious layout including large walk in robe and lavish ensuite complete with 2 person spa bath.
An extremely private property with established manicured gardens ideally suited to a discerning purchaser with an eye for detail who can appreciate quality workmanship and first class materials.
The decision to sell this home of timeless elegance has been made...be quick to secure this highly sought after location!
- Formal and informal open plan living areas
- Surround sound wired media room
- Central designer kitchen, caesar stone tops, island breakfast bar
- Stainless steel Smeg cooking appliances and Bosch dishwasher
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning/stylish 3 step cornice
- Natural gas instantaneous hot water, cooktop, heating points
- All bedrooms feature built in personal storage
- Caesar stone tops to bathroom and powder room vanities
- Vacuum aid, plantation shutters, selected crim safe security
- Designed with an abundance of storage space
- Tinted windows and wall insulation to western side
- 8 solar panels, ample rainwater storage - 1 tank plumbed to kitchen
- Electric gated entry to landscaped 1,261m2 allotment, watering system
- Double remote garage with adjoining storage room
- 2 vehicle carport plus additional off street carpark
- 3 covered entertaining areas including gazebo with breathtaking escarpment views
- Walking and bike trails at your doorstep
Rates: Approximately $1591.59 net per half year
Water Access: Approximately $304.59 net per half year
We're here for you...
If an open inspection time is advertised, the following guidelines will be required, and your assistance appreciated -
Social distancing should always be observed - There is at least 2 square metres of space between each person.
The agent conducting the inspection will encourage those attending to wash their hands with alcohol hand rub when they enter and exit. Alcohol hand rub will be made available for those attending at the entrance and, if the entrance is not also the only available exit, at each available exit.
The agent conducting the inspection will complete and retain (and produce for inspection as may be required), a written/or digital collection notice that complies with all legal requirements and directions.
We are here to help you with your property search and with the lowest interest rates ever available there has never been a better time to buy.