JACQUI WALKER presents this very neat 2 Bedroom Cottage - ripe and ready for renovation on a large CORNER 792m2 allotment in an ideal pocket of Harristown!
GET 2-STREET ACCESS with big-double gates to leading to a BONUS double carport on Beelbee Street. Nice: that's SPACE FOR 3 CARS UNDERCOVER!
WELCOME, let's take a look:
- A beautiful wrap-around verandah greets your arrival!
- Lovely lounge room with VJ walls and reverse-cycle air conditioning
- A large neat eat-in cottage kitchen with double sink and electric cooking
- This is embraced by a spacious combined dining area
---- Featuring a gorgeous wood heater for cozy mealtimes together, and a ceiling fan
- Main bedroom with large built-in robe and a ceiling fan
- 2nd bedroom with built-in robe and a ceiling fan
- Also a bonus office area
- A neat bathroom with shower, vanity and a handy cupboard
- Internal separate laundry
- Internal separate toilet
- And lovely floating timber floors
NOW STEP OUTSIDE to discover:
- A fully-fenced yard with some tall trees
- Maximum peace of mind with security screens to all windows
- Space for THREE CARS undercover
----- A secure SINGLE GARAGE
----- And double-gates on Beelbee Street lead to a large DOUBLE CARPORT
- It's cold drinks and good times on the huge covered 5.2m x 6.2m outdoor living zone
- Also a large 3m x 3m garden shed
- A rainwater tank
- And not to be forgotten: that lovely L-shaped front verandah!
- 240m to Park on Stehn St
- 500m to Tower Shopping Village
- 1.3km to Harristown Primary School and Harristown High School
---- Next door to those Schools is Concordia College
- 2.9km to Grand Central Shopping Centre / CBD
AN ABSOLUTE WINNER on an extra-valuable CORNER ALLOTMENT, now is the moment to TAKE ACTION.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we're available for your inspection 7 days per week including evenings, or we look forward to welcoming you to the next open home. TIP: INSPECT THIS WINNER QUICKLY!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Allotment size: 792m2
- Allotment dimensions: 36m deep x 22m wide approx.
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 1.3km) and Harristown High (7-12, 1.3km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.