BREAKING NEWS: Entire Quadplex of FOUR Contemporary Units hits the market! It's 120 metres to major High School.
THIS Entire Quadplex of 4 Units built 2014 is presented by Jacqui Walker in ideal South Toowoomba, an easy 120m to Centenary Heights High School and 220m to Shops.
THE PROPOSITION: Buy one, some, or all four.
INVESTOR FAST LOOK:
- Earning income right now
- 4 Unit quadplex
- Total gross rent return 5.41% p.a.
- Total gross weekly rent $1,250.00 per week
- Total general rates: $3,156.20 net 1/2 yr
- Total water access: $761.47 net 1/2 yr + use
- Built 2014, still relatively new for maximum tax depreciation
- Set on 825 square metre allotment
- In a high school and shops precinct
CONFIGURATION & INCOME:
- U1 & U4: 2 b/in bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 garage
--- Earning $315/wk each until Feb 2021 and May 2021
--- If splitting, $325k each
- U2 & U3: 2 b/in bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 garage
--- Earning $310/wk each until Sep 2020 and Jan 2021
--- If splitting, $315k each
- Each unit is side-by-side
- Earning income right now
- Owner willing to SPLIT OR SELL TOGETHER
- Created and still owned by a highly-regarded local Developer
- Bedrooms are positioned privately apart in each Unit
- Emphasis on open-plan living and dining, flowing to private outdoor entertainment areas
- Light airy atmosphere inside
- Desirable island counter to kitchen in Unit 1
- Stainless-steel appliances and electric cooking to each contemporary kitchen
- Beautiful bathrooms and ensuites
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Contemporary street appeal adorned by a large tree and lovely established landscaping
- Set on an 825 square metre allotment
THE CURRENT OWNERS seek to realise their capital gain. This is your opportunity to add a contemporary Quadplex to your investment portfolio. Alternately, the Owner will sell each Unit individually on strata-title.
- 120 metres to Centenary Heights High School
- 220 metres to Thai Royal and Southtown Shops
- 850 metres downhill walk to lovely East Creek Reserve
- 1.4km to Gold Park Ovals
- 1.8km to Rangeville Primary School
- 3.1km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
INVESTORS - Toowoomba is pulsing:
- I personally sold or put under contract 36 local properties in June and July 2020
- $1.6 billion Second Range Crossing is complete
- $40m Pulse Data Centre now operating, the cornerstone of Twba Technology Park
- All eyes are on the new Airport, Inland Rail and Industrial Park
- Multiple CBD laneways have gentrified into food-oriented precincts
- $500m Grand Central Shopping Centre redevelopment has been completed
WHOLE UNIT BLOCKS RARELY HIT THE MARKET and this fully-leased opportunity is STELLAR.
SO for your convenience, I'm looking out for your call, SMS or inquiry right now. INSPECTION INVITED. This ideal investment is EARNING RIGHT NOW, SO SEE!
*****HELPFUL SPECS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Sums: Please see above
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Internet: Each unit can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Zone: Rangeville Primary (P-6, 1.8km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 120m)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.