Find something curious…
Price Drop. I SAID: "Price Drop!!!"
THE SERIOUS SELLERS HERE have made a commitment elsewhere & require this perfectly positioned spacious USQ Unit to be sold right now.
AN EASY 600 METRE WALK TO USQ, Investors can get desirable growth tomorrow & rent demand today, and OWNER-OCCUPIERS will be impressed by:
- Spacious Easy-Living Downstairs
--- Living room flows to designated open dining area
--- This embraces a spacious kitchen with emphasis on bench space, deep drawers & dishwasher, all adorned by unique brickwork
--- Lovely feature glass bricks to kitchen & front entry-way
--- Private arrival home via single garage with internal access
--- Very well presented
- Rest & Refreshment Upstairs
--- Large master bedroom with sitting area, massive walk-in-robe, TV point & ceiling fan
--- Built-in bedroom to 2nd bedroom positioned to capture the whole day's lovely passing northern sun
--- Spacious landing area with useful storage cupboard
--- Extra-large light-filled bathroom with shower over bath, vanity, toilet & all the towel rails you could want!
- Returning Downstairs
--- A handy 2nd toilet
--- Laundry with direct outdoor access
IMPRESSIVE OUTDOOR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Entertain & create happy moments in the fenced courtyard area
- The classic, charming heritage theme and clever use of angles & height has achieved enchanting street appeal
- Security screens to this Unit for added peace-of-mind
- Forget mowing - Unit living gives you your weekends back!
- Set at the rear of the small complex of 3 units
IN THE PERFECT POSITION:
- 60 metres to Paradise Park with playground, gazebo & lovely open space
- 450 metres to Uniplaza for handy convenience shopping
- 600 metres to USQ
- 1.8km to Darling Heights State School
- 2.7km to Kmart (Toowoomba Plaza)
- 4.7km to Harristown State High School
RATED 'MUST-SEE' for location, presentation & space, now is the moment to position yourself or your investment portfolio a sensational 600 metres to USQ!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week for your INSPECTION SURE TO IMPRESS.
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Internet: Connect to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Rent Income Guide: Median asking rent in Kearneys Spring is $280.00/wk (Source: RP Data)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: $964.16 net half-year
- Water Access: $281.07 net half-year + use
- Body Corp: $250.00 per year
- Shared building insurance $396.33 per unit per year (3 units total)
- State School Catchment: Darling Heights State School (P-6, 1.8km) & Harristown State High (7-12, 4.7km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.