Find something curious…
Calling all tradies, handymen or just someone who wants a SHED the is your opportunity. Tucked away and perfectly positioned on a corner block right next to Butt street park is this hidden gem just waiting for someone to renovate and restore. A fresh lick off paint and new carpets is all this stunning timber home is asking for because all the added extras are already here. The address is so close to everything with the Tower Shopping Centre only a short 2-minute walk away and the bonus of having public transport on West street.
- 3 built in bedrooms all with ceiling fans and the master equipped with A/C
- A charming bathroom with separate toilet
- A spacious big galley kitchen with A/C, loads of cupboard space, also featuring an electric induction cooktop and a brand new dual oven.
- Dining area
- Large lounge room with plenty of linen cupboards, A/C and an Antique Oregon Pot Belly Stove working a treat in the winter months.
- Sunroom or separate living area
- Office nook with extra cupboard space
- The option for the laundry to go beside the toilet or an ultra-spacious downstairs laundry
- Enclosed back patio area with a built in BBQ
- 12 solar panels on the western side of the roof
- Solar hot water
- Bird Avery
- 2x Raised vegie gardens
- 2x 3300-gallon rainwater tanks
- Ultra violet water filtration system
- 16m x 6m powered shed with electric roller doors and plenty of workbench space and walls specifically for mounting tools.
- 13.5m x 3m extension off the shed incorporating a small workshop with an exhaust fan and plenty of bench space and then another part of the extension to store timber or just to use for storage.
- 8m x 3m undercover area off the shed with access from the backyard double gates being perfect for the boat
- Fully fenced 812m2 allotment
The property has cypress pine floor boards throughout so there is the option to replace the carpet with stunning timber flooring. Renovations are made easy with the house being on stumps so plumbing and repairs can be readily accessible or if you're not fussed about renovating, under the house is perfect for storage. The estate has a rental appraisal of $370/week, so not only could you happily live here but it proves a great return on investment.
Affordable homes with such a handy shed in this area don't last long. Don't miss your opportunity to have a look at this terrific investment today, you'll be glad you did.