Find something curious…
Positioned in a high demand area of Highfields you will find this S-P-A-C-I-O-U-S family home.
As you drive into the area you will feel the serenity and quality of the neighborhood.
Well presented with neutral tones throughout, this home offers THREE internal living areas, five spacious bedrooms, a family sized kitchen and a great private outdoor entertainment area overlooking the sparkling heated in-ground salt water pool.
6 Nioka Drive at a glance:
* Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, additional built in robe
* 3 remaining bedrooms are all queen sized with built in robes.
* Great kitchen features quality appliances, dishwasher and plenty of storage/workspace.
* THREE LIVING AREAS - Formal lounge, Casual living, and a large rumpus room.
* Family bathroom + powder room and separate toilet
* Separate laundry.
* Plenty of storage throughout.
* Double lockup garage with seamless flooring.
* 6m x 4m shed with concrete side access.
* Large BBQ area with quality roll down bistro blinds
* Sparkling heated salt water in-ground pool
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, Security screens, plantation shutters
* Fully fenced 1013m2 block
* + so much more!!
Beyond 6 Nioka Drive, you will find Highfields best features are at your full disposal and within fingertip reach. The home is only a 5 minute walk to Highfields Village Shopping Centre' featuring Woolworths, bakery, caf, restaurants, newsagency, medical centre, hairdressers, chemist and the Highfields Tavern is across the road from the shopping centre. Highfields Secondary Collage and Mary MacKillop Catholic Collage are a stone's throw away too.!
WHAT AN ADDRESS, WHAT A LIFESTYLE! Homes in this area are in high demand.. And with a price tag like this.. What's not to love?
Now is the time to secure your Highfields Lifestyle!! Make your inspection today because others will be!