Find something curious…
3 Dawson Street is a solid, inviting and immaculately maintained home and is available to the market for the first time. Gordon Bourke built, with updated kitchen and bathrooms and offering plenty of hidden extras and living spaces, this one in the Centenary School catchment can't last long. So be quick!
- Private front courtyard and foyer at entry
- Separate living and bedroom wings to the home
- Great size formal lounge room with built-in timber cabinetry
- Separate dining room adjoining lounge and kitchen/living
- Family sitting/living room with views to south-east
- Selective use of plantation shutters in living areas
- Quality New Guinea Rosewood timber kitchen in perfect condition
- Kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and electric appliances
- Main bedroom with built-ins and adjoining extra room - great for nursery, office or future en-suite
- Two additional bedrooms with built-ins
- Fresh, sizable main bathroom, with separate bath, shower and toilet
- Great sized laundry and additional bathroom adjoining kitchen and garage
- Gas points for heating (bottle gas)
- Electric hot water
- Double lock-up garage with 2 remote doors and tiled floor PLUS additional storage/work shop room
- Roofed and protected rear outdoor entertaining areas
- MASSIVE additional 6m x 7.5m SHED - great for the workshop or extra vehicles
- Rainwater tank for garden
- Private second driveway and grassed garden area for kids swings, trampoline or the extra toys!
Set proudly on its' corner block with views to the South East, this home is set to impress and appeal to home-makers and families wanting the suburb. A true quality home full of charm and surprises "JUST" awaits your keen inspection and decision!