Find something curious…
GET A PERMANENT WATER SUPPLY to this home from the dam - still full in the middle of drought conditions. In fact, the Owner says it's never been low in 33 years!
DID YOU SEE THAT? The Seller just swiped $16,000 off the price!!!
SO YOU WANT plenty of room indoors & heaps of space outside ... like, 20 acres.
AND it must be within 9 minutes to Toowoomba.
THIS IS IT! Jacqui Walker Sells invites you to see this wonderful lifestyle home on 20 ACRES with 3 fantastic living areas, a separate guest quarters & space for 5 cars undercover!
INSPIRING NORTHERN VIEWS adorn this lifestyle home set on 20 acres - built in December 2009 for the current owners by local builder Jeff Boatfield.
- 3 large living areas for
--- Happy moments across the large light-filled central family & dining room
--- Quiet chats & relaxation in the peaceful living room capturing northerly views
--- A cuppa & a laugh outdoors on the covered entertainment area with lovely northern outlook
- Wow! There's a separate guest quarters!
--- There's a large studio for visitors, in-laws, a live-in nanny or the teenagers
--- This is fully self-contained with a kitchenette & ensuite!
- Space for 5 cars undercover
--- A double garage with 3 phase power adjoining the granny flat
--- A double carport
--- A bonus side carport
--- And 2 garden sheds
- The attractive kitchen captures lovely views of the outdoor entertainment area
--- This offers a wide fridge space, a dishwasher & electric cooking
- Views to Toowoomba from the master bedroom
--- This features a huge walk-in-robe you'll love
ACROSS 20 USEABLE ACRES, discover:
- A fantastic dam with pump to a tank in the house yard. This offers a PERMANENT WATER SUPPLY to the home from the dam - still full in the middle of drought conditions. In fact, the Owner says it's never been low in 33 years!
- 3 rainwater tanks (2 x 22,500L & 1 x 27,000L)
- Septic system & connected to town water
- 2 main fenced paddocks (some electric)
- 2 garden sheds
- 2 bird aviaries
- 2 chicken coops
- A lovely vegetable garden
- Easier entertaining with a sink to the covered entertainment area
- Possible future subdivision site (STCA, more info below)
NOW HERE'S 11 MORE REASONS to make 20 Dolleys Road yours:
- Formal entry & ample storage to house
- 3 bedrooms to the house
- 4th bedroom as part of the granny flat with ensuite
- Shower over large bath in main bathroom
- Separate toilet near the main bathroom
- Plenty of cupboards to laundry with rear yard access & a bonus internal clothesline
- Security screens throughout
- Air-conditioning to family/dining room & granny flat
- Ceiling fans to family/dining room (2) & all bedrooms in the main house
- Wall-mounted heaters to 2 children's bedrooms
- Insulation to the granny flat
- So handy! 650 metres to Withcott Primary School
- This is good! 1.4km to fuel, convenience shops & medical centre
- Spot-on! 9 minutes to Toowoomba CBD. Now you can get your tree change with no disruption to your Toowoomba routine!
PLENTY OF ROOM abounds at this fantastic acreage lifestyle property WITHIN 9 MINUTES OF TOOWOOMBA CBD!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, Jacqui Walker Sells is standing by right now to confirm your desired inspection time. MAKE A SENSATIONAL LIFESTYLE MOVE!
***HELPFUL RESEARCH by Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Land Size: 20.3 acres
- State School Zone: Withcott Primary (P-6, 650m) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 9.9km)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN on FTTP technology (Fibre-to-the-Premises)
- Local Government Area: Lockyer Valley Regional Council
- General Rates: $2,000 gross / half-year
- Water Access: $80.61 / quarter + usage
- Other Water Specs: Septic system & connected to town water
- Current Land Use 1: Dwelling - Large Housesite
- Current Zoning: Rural Hobby Farming
- Possible Subdivision (STCA): For subdivision in Withcott the minimum lot size is 3000m2. Subdivision, although possible, should be assessed with a qualified planner in the context of the site's geographical features and the shape of the site.
- Easement: Gatton Shire Council has placed Easement E on SP142100 (Gross No 706025671 - October 2002)
- 3 Phase Power: In shed, however there are no 3 phase power points
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you're encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.