A solid 3-bedroom brick home with SIDE VEHICLE ACCESS to the shed at rear. Well positioned to capture views and breezes. Comfortable 'as is' or ripe for upgrading and renewing for future reward - the choice is yours!
- Covered entry and foyer area
- Large L-shaped air-conditioned lounge returning to kitchen and internal entry from garage (aircon is near new)
- Galley style kitchen with wall oven and gas cooktop (Natural gas)
- Spacious informal living/dining area connected to kitchen
- Good size covered outdoor entertaining area (upgraded roofing)
- Main bedroom with built-in robes and access to two-way bathroom (shower and a bath)
- Powder room and separate toilet for guests
- Two additional good sized bedrooms with built-ins
- Separate large laundry with storage space and external access door
- Security screens and doors
- Gas points for heating
- Gas hot water system (near new)
- 4m x 3m shed to rear with adjoining concrete slab - great for a boat!
- Secure fenced yard with western side fernery/enclosure
This is a good starter home for singles or couples or a sound investment prospect in a popular area of town. Sound and solid, the rest is "JUST" up to you!