***INVESTORS Get 4.7% gross rent. Currently leased until June 13, 2019 at $415.00 per week***
IF SPACIOUS LIVING AREAS are important to you, Jacqui Walker Sells invites you to inspect this impressive 4 bedroom home in a peaceful Highfields street.
SHOWCASING contemporary design lines & a stylishly high portico, the garden blooms with welcome as you step past the beautifully maintained hedge.
STEP INSIDE the striking front door. Now you've arrived! Featuring:
- An absolutely huge open-plan family & dining area
- This offers reverse-cycle air conditioning & ceiling fan
- A Caesar stone breakfast bar to the light, stylish kitchen with a sophisticated horizontal window capturing a green garden outlook
- This features an island stone bench (white Caesar stone) & is made striking by the concept rangehood, white cabinetry, huge pantry, dishwasher & stainless steel electric cooking appliances
- The outdoor entertainment zone seamlessly connects to the large family & dining area
- A lovely mountain view to the master bedroom, with reverse-cycle air conditioner & a large built-in wardrobe.
- An ensuite completes the lovely master bedroom experience, with a heat-light, shower, large vanity & toilet
- Forget the hassle of lugging groceries! There's direct access from the double lock-up garage to the kitchen
- This frees you up to enjoy some quiet time in the formal lounge room
- 4 built-in bedrooms total (all with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans)
- The stylish main bathroom offers designer tilework, a bathtub, separate shower, heat-light & vanity
- A large linen cupboard to laundry with handy door to clothesline
- Separate main toilet
OUTSIDE on the 60 metre deep 1,198m2 allotment, there's:
- Lovely Jacaranda trees
- A side access opportunity to backyard on the northern side
- A rainwater tank
- Security screens to house windows for peace of mind
- All set in a peaceful street with lovely views
- 380 metres to a lovely open park bordered by Finch Way & Kalimna Drive
- 1.2km to Woolworths Highfields ... great!
- 1.4km to Highfields State Secondary College ... the school run just got easy!
- 3.5km to Highfields State Primary School
PERFECT for its contemporary design & total spaciousness, your inspection is recommended. As this home is leased, 24 hours is required for your inspection, which we will schedule as quickly as possible for you. Or we look forward to welcoming you at the scheduled OPEN HOME. THIS IS IT - TALK TO JACQUI NOW!
***EXTRA RESEARCH by Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Income: $415.00/wk until June 13, 2019 (4.7% Gross rent based on Offers Over price)
- 5 Year Capital Growth: 13.2% growth to median price in Highfields (Source: RP Data)
- General Rates: $1062.05 net half-yearly (most recent)
- Water: $281.07 net half-yearly + use (most recent)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
- Allotment size: 1,198m2
- Allotment dimensions: 60.0m deep x 24.0m wide (on longest sides)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Age: Built 2012
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures & amounts are approximate only.
1 Honeyeater Drive, Highfields, Queensland, 4352, Australia