- Complex of 4 units all tenanted on long leases
- Gross rent of $1,080 per week
- 5.9% gross rental return
- 2 renovated & 2 not renovated - potential to value add
- 878m2 allotment on CBD fringe
- 2 built-in bedrooms
- Combined lounge/dining room
- Generous kitchen
- Family bathroom & independent laundry
- Reverse cycle air-conditioners
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Single carport
Located on the CBD fringe this double story 4-plex is 1.1 kilometres from Grand Central Shopping Centre and 600 metres from the Botanic Gardens and Queens Park. Situated on a massive 878m2 privacy fenced allotment, it is the perfect addition to your investment portfolio!
- Unit 1 is currently rented at $250 per week until July 2018.
- Unit 2 is currently rented at $280 per week until March 2019.
- Unit 3 is currently rented at $285 per week until February 2019.
- Unit 4 is currently rented at $265 per week until September 2018.
The gross rent of the complex is $1,080 per week, meaning a 5.9% return for you!
2 of the units have been renovated and 2 are yet to undergo a renovation, offering an excellent chance to further value add - just like the current owners have!
Each unit offers 2 built-in bedrooms, combined lounge/dining, generous kitchen, family bathroom, independent laundry, reverse cycle air-conditioning, stunning timber outdoor entertainment areas and single carports with a circular drive through driveway.
As the current owners gear up for retirement, don't miss your chance to add an inner city crown jewel to your portfolio.
The general rates for the property are $2,774.79 net per half year, and water access is $421.20 net per half year plus consumption.
Set yourself up for your future! For your convenience the Daniel Burrett Team is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
99 Campbell Street, Toowoomba City, Queensland, 4350, Australia