Close to shops and schools yet worlds away in a superbly private setting, this substantial family home offers an unparalleled lifestyle on nearly three-quarters of an acre of landscaped grounds.
Not your average family home, the Ron Cullen quality-built residence provides approximately 390m2 of living space, which means that all members of the family can spread out.
The three living areas all enjoy sliding-door access to the massive alfresco patio, which flows out to the in-ground pool and pool-house.
All four bedrooms plus the study (or 5th bedroom) have built-in robes, the main with dual walk-in robes and an ensuite with a double shower, double vanity and a private toilet. A family bathroom with a separate powder room services the guest bedrooms.
Thoughtful extras include:
- media room with coffered ceiling, projector, screen and surround sound
- games room with built-in bar and storage cupboards
- kitchen with stone benchtops, walk-in pantry and appliance cupboard
- reverse cycle air conditioning to the family room, main bedroom and media room
- back to base wireless security alarm system and smoke alarms
- security screened throughout, with Crimsafe' to the front door and living area sliding doors
- internally accessed r/c double garage with seamless flooring and built-ins
- fully-fenced block with side access and electric gates
- a designated caravan carport and extra-height 3-bay shed
- 3kW solar power, solar hot water and tinted thermal window glass
- 90,000L total rainwater storage tanks (one plumbed to the toilets and laundry)
- irrigation system to parts of the extensively landscaped garden
Act now to secure this prime piece of Highfields real estate - easily accessible to the planned Highfields Lifestyle Enterprise Precinct. The seller's circumstance means that the sale is imperative.
Auction at Fitzy's Tapestry Function Room
153 Margaret Street, Toowoomba
20th March 2018and#8203; - Auction commences at 6.00pm
Registration starts at 5.30pm
39 Highfields Road, Highfields, Queensland, 4352, Australia