WELCOME to tree-lined Edith Street where Jacqui Walker Sells presents this original & very neat two storey townhouse in a small complex with elevated east views.
THE TIME IS RIGHT TO INVEST, with a lease earning $230.00 per week until June 2019.
WHY BUY this townhouse?
- Feel at home in the spacious downstairs open-plan lounge and dining room
- This leads to an original kitchen (with electric cooking)
- Wow! There's a large walk-in-wardrobe to main bedroom!
- 2nd bedroom also offers a built-in-wardrobe
- Original bathroom with shower and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Single garage with handy internal access to townhouse
- Yes! There's an extra car space, too!
- Conveniently positioned downstairs laundry
- Private, rear courtyard
- Low body corp fees (small, established complex of 6)
THIS TOWNHOUSE is carpeted throughout, with lino to kitchen and laundry; and the paintwork is in good condition.
WHAT'S NEARBY? Just 500 metres walk to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre, an lovely 500 metre walk to the wide open space of Norman Park and 650 metres to Newtown State Primary School.
PRICED TO SELL, this very neat townhouse with elevated views is a must-see! For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week for your INSPECTION.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
LEASE INCOME: $230.00 per week until 8 June, 2019
BODY CORP: $380.00 nett per quarter
RECENT GENERAL RATES CHARGE: $933.30 nett half-year
RECENT WATER ACCESS CHARGE: $270.00 nett half-year (not including usage)
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA: Toowoomba Regional Council
INTERNET: Can connect to NBN via Fibre-To-The-Node (FTTN) technology
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE: Newtown State Primary School (650 metres) and Harristown State High School (2.4km)
DISTANCES: Whilst every care has been taken, all quoted distances are approximate only.
4/15 Edith Street, Newtown, Queensland, 4350, Australia