This opportunity is not to be missed. Built by well known Gordon Bourke local builder and sits on one of the biggest block in this subdivision, surrounded by new quality houses and in a quiet neighbourhood.
- 4 Bedroom all with fans
- Master bedroom at the front of the house comes with big ensuite and has reverse cycle air conditioning
- Two separate living areas gives you the space and privacy you deserve
- Formal lounge at the front has reverse cycle airconditioning & t.v. point
- Spacious open plan family and dining room has access to the entertainment area and comes with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan to give you a comfort all year around
- Chef style kitchen comes with quality appliances, walk in pantry and ample bench space
- Stylish main bathroom has quality tiles and fittings and separate toilet
- Neutral colours and quality fittings throughout this home
- Ceiling and walls insulated for your comfort all year around
- Security screens to windows and doors throughout for your peace of mind
- 5.2mx4.2m covered entertainment area brings you the north east aspect and has stylish tiled floors
- 10,000 lts rain water tank plumbed to the house
- 4.3mx7.5m powered shed comes with higher clearance 2.7m roller door. It is a great place for your caravan and work shop.
- Extra large double lock up garage comes with built in cupboards and has remote and internal access.
- 676m2 fully fenced block and has both side back yard access and room for your kids to kick a ball
Motivated sellers with very clear instructions. This property is positioned perfectly with North/East Facing living to enjoy the morning sun or relax in the afternoon's overlooking your generous back yard while having a glass of wine.
- 200m from open parkland
- 5 Minute drive to Toowoomba Plaza
- Close to schools
- New subdivision
Every offer must be submitted so call Jake on 040074... to arrange an appointment as this is an exceptional opportunity and this house will not last long in today's market.
7 Graves Drive, Kearneys Spring, Queensland, 4350, Australia