A classic solid 'brick and tile' home of the period, with some distinctive appealing features to instantly command your attention! All this and so CLOSE to Centenary schools and shops. Wide hallways and notably BIG rooms are "JUST" the start of the list!
* Good entry areas to home, front and back.
* Sizeable NORTH facing formal lounge room, capturing the views.
* Dining area and northern sunroom.
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher and external door.
* Extra wide hallway, the home will easily support wheelchair use.
* Three enormous size bedrooms, two with excellent built-ins.
* Tidy bathroom with fresh vanity and tiling.
* Separate toilet.
* Separate laundry with external door.
* Good linen storage spaces.
* Polished timber floors.
* Freshly painted throughout.
* Detached BIG single car garage under main roofline.
* Breezeway connecting home and fantastic back yard area.
* Side access gates to fully fenced yard.
* NBN connected.
Sitting soundly on its corner block, offering so many 'cool' features and further scope for personal touches, this is a solid home to be very proud of! "JUST" move now!
38 McNamara Street, Centenary Heights, Queensland, 4350, Australia