An immaculate 3 bedroom home with multiple living areas, close to Centenary Heights schools awaits your early decision. Beautifully presented, this refreshed small family home is simply an excellent property and may be the first to go in January! Move quickly to claim your prize!
* Typically Australian 'cottage/verandah style' street appeal - North facing.
* Air-conditioned formal lounge room.
* Additional rumpus room, study or home office with NBN fitted and north facing sunroom entry.
* Good sized dining area adjoining kitchen.
* Brand NEW tidy KITCHEN with electric appliances and view over backyard, perfect for young families!
* Refreshed main bathroom with separate shower and toilet.
* Separate spacious laundry with good storage areas.
* Main bedroom of larger size with built-in wardrobe.
* Two additional bedrooms.
* New carpet, curtains and freshly repainted throughout.
* Security screens and doors.
* Solar & electric hot water system.
* Established outdoor areas and grounds.
* Single carport and additional driveway space.
* Side access for vehicle to backyard.
* Garden shed.
An excellent opportunity to enter the market in a totally fresh & tidy manner, first up in the new year. The only item needed is your action and decision! "JUST" don't delay on this one.
4 Hazel Street, Centenary Heights, Queensland, 4350, Australia