ADORNED by storybook gardens and set on an appealing corner allotment just metres to everything, Jacqui Walker Sells presents this original brick and tile home in thriving Wilsonton.
AN EASY 170 metre walk to the High School and 250 metres to an upbeat Shopping Centre, you'll be impressed by the position and inspired by the possibility and profit in complementing the beautiful floorboards with fresh paint to the walls and updating the kitchen and bathroom.
FANTASTIC reasons to buy this solid, well-sized, east-facing home include:
- Welcoming front verandah overlooking a storybook garden
- Single garage with internal access
- Plus double carport
- 3 built-in bedrooms
- Polished floorboards
- Inviting lounge room capturing the eastern sun
- Original kitchen with electric stove adjoining the east-facing dining room
- Original bathroom offering a separate shower and bath, plus vanity
- Extra-wide hallway
- Separate toilet
- Large laundry
- Security screens
PLUS step outside and discover the:
- Rear patio
- Fully-fenced 701m2 private corner allotment with generous backyard space
- 2 x Rainwater tanks (1 x 2,000L and 1 x 1,000L) connected for garden use
- Beautiful landscaped gardens on an uncommon corner allotment
CONVENIENCE is knocking at the front door - just 250 metres to bustling Wilsonton Shopping Centre, 170 metres to State High School, 320 metres to oval of State Primary School and 900m to the large open space of Captain Cook Park.
THIS MUCH LOVED HOME is offered to the market for the first time in 48 years - having been built for the one long-term owner. Offering a rare combination of features, this is a HOT BUY, SO INSPECT IMMEDIATELY.
***HELPFUL INFO from Jacqui Walker Sells:
COUNCIL: set in the local government area of Toowoomba Regional Council, the General Rates Charge for this property for the recent half-year was $1,077.12 nett and the water access charge (not including usage) for the recent half-year was $270.00 nett.
ALLOTMENT SIZE & DIMENSIONS: 701m2 - approximately 37.0m x 19.0m
STATE SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONE: Wilsonton State Primary School and Wilsonton State High School.
7 Richmond Drive, Wilsonton, Queensland, 4350, Australia