THIS NEAR-NEW HOME is tremendously positioned 400 metres from a lovely park & must be sold now!
INVESTOR QUICK GLANCE:
- Get 5% per year gross rent yield
- Recent rental income history of $350/wk
PRESENTED by Jacqui Walker Sells - and move-in ready new owners or their tenants - why should Families or Investors buy here?
- Winning combination of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & auto double garage
- Stone benches to kitchen, with dishwasher and electric cooking
- Formal lounge room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to open plan dining and family room
- This leads to undercover entertainment area with ambient ceiling fan
- Ensuite and walk-in-robe ensures a great master bedroom experience (plus ceiling fan, too)
- Built-in-robes and ceiling fans to additional bedrooms
- Main bathroom for the family with separate bath and shower
- All important separate 2nd toilet
- Security screens to all windows and doors
- Remote controlled double garage
- Plenty of storage space
- Fully-fenced 527m2 allotment
- 400m to Barlow Street Park
-1.5km to Fairview Heights State Primary School
-1.7 km to Wilsonton State High School
-3.1km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre
CONTACT Jacqui Walker to see this SUPERB FAMILY HOME. MUST BE SOLD!
***HELPFUL RESEARCH by Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Allotment Size: 527m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 17.0m wide x 31.0m deep. (approx.)
- Internet: This unit can be connected to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Recent General Rates: $1,043.95 net half-year
- Recent Water Access Charge: $270.00 net half-year + use
- State School Zone: Fairview Heights State School (P-6) and Wilsonton State High School (7-12)
- Disclaimer: Although every care has been taken, all measurements and distances are approximate only.
12 Farrer Street, Cranley, Queensland, 4350, Australia