Auction Location: Onsite.
Make no mistakes this property will be sold, a trendy gem is neatly positioned in a prime East Side location. Upon entry of this fully renovated character home you are greeted with a welcoming Centre hallway that connects through to the combined living, dining & kitchen area. The kitchen is well equipped with generous cupboard space, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, freestanding chiefs oven and 5 burner gas cook top, fitted with stone bench tops and shelving.
This home provides convenience and lifestyle, be impressed by the features:
- 3 generous bedrooms with high built ins & ceiling fans plus study
- Master with ensuite and WIR
-Study optional as a small 4th bedroom
- Retains most of the original features with polished hardwood timber floors, VJ walls and 12’ ceilings
- Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning in main living area & Open Fire Place
- Large open family kitchen with plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances
- Rear deck large enough for entertaining and relaxing
- Additional side deck and front verandah
- Gated & fully fenced allotment with laneway access to carport
- NBN connected
- Complete renovations with entire home re wired and re plumbed
- 2 Additional storage garden sheds
Entertaining friends and family here will be a joy with French doors that open out onto your rear and side entertaining deck, the front verandah offering views of urban Toowoomba, making these spaces the perfect settings for family gatherings or relaxing on the weekend and enjoying your peaceful surroundings.
Accommodation comprises of three generous sized bedrooms with 12ft ceilings all equipped with high built in wardrobes, plus a study which is optional as a small fourth bedroom. They share a stylishly modern main bathroom with a shower over bath combination. The main bedroom continues the theme of generous space with its walk in wardrobe and lavish ensuite.
The position of this home is perfect and is close proximity of the CBD just metres to Queens Park, East Toowoomba cafes, local services, Eastville Shops & nearby schools.
This is a truly beautiful home and with Absolutely nothing to do just move in and enjoy the short stroll to Queens Park or a choice of coffee shops, it certainly won't be on the market for long in this East side location.
Act fast to arrange your inspection of this fantastic property! Our sellers instructions are very clear!
Accelerating Success. Contact Heston Marino of Colliers International Toowoomba for more information.
18 Edward Street, North Toowoomba, Queensland, 4350, Australia