A very private and comfortable 4 bedroom home, sitting proudly in a well located cul-de-sac, is right here for your choosing. With easy maintenance for the home gardeners and great spaces for entertaining and family gatherings, life couldn't be more comfortable than what this COSY and inviting address will make you!
* Covered entry and private front courtyard.
* Combined formal lounge and dining area.
* Informal/family room including bar.
* Adjoining updated kitchen with all modern appliances and great bench and storage areas.
* Kitchen with gas cooktop, double sink and plumbing for a fridge.
* Separate laundry well located next to kitchen.
* Covered outdoor entertaining area.
* Main bedroom including en-suite, ceiling fan and built-ins.
* Three additional bedrooms, all of good size.
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
* Separate toilet.
* Gas points for heating and ceiling fans in living areas.
* Double lock-up garage with workbench installed.
* Garden shed.
* Beautifully sculpted gardens and easy care mature plantings surround the home.
Offering the astute buyer a traditional, cosy and well maintained Toowoomba home in a great address. This home will appeal to many, but only one can make it their next home! If that one should be you, don't delay in making this great opportunity yours!
9 Neville Court, Centenary Heights, Queensland, 4350, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
It's a wired, edgy sort of day and the hard aspects of planets such as the Moon and Mercury in retrograde lead to additional confusion. This is...