New to the market is this lovely low set Arden Vale brick built house set in a quiet location in growing Greenmount.
Upon entering, you will see the separate lounge that leads into the kitchen which has ample bench and cupboard space. The home is very neat and tidy with 3 spacious bedrooms all with ceiling fans and the reverse cycle air conditioner is located centrally. There is a covered outdoor entertaining area to enjoy all seasons plus a second toilet.
The property is situated on the corner of Forsyth and Warkon Streets on 1518m2 and has landscaped and established gardens plus a huge carport and enclosed shed, garden shed to store the mower and tools. There is also a single lock up garage with internal access which has been cleverly converted into a rumpus room.
Owners want this gone as quickly as possible and are ready to listen to all offers.
- Rain water tanks x 3
- 6m x 7.5m enclosed 2 bay shed with 3m high roller door clearance
- 6m x 7.5m carport with concrete base adjoining big shed
- Manicured landscaped gardens
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms, dining and lounge
- 2nd toilet adjacent to laundry and access to shed
- Corner allotment with school bus to Toowoomba and Ramsay (walking distance to local primary school)
82 Warkon Street, Greenmount, Queensland, 4359, Australia
You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile
There appears to be a lot of tension, emotional upheaval, and turbulent events surrounding your home life still remaining as a result of the...