REPAIR work to the roof of the Esk Visitor Information Centre is being carried out by local tradesmen.
Routine maintenance work to the roof of the centre is being completed and necessary structural beams have temporarily been placed around the building while the work is being carried out.
The tourism centre is still open for business.
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
Rural 4 2 4
Rural 0 0
House 4 2 3
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee