The Australian Government Mobile Service Centre Kangaroo Paw is visiting our region later this month to offer locals access to government payments and services.
The Mobile Service Centre will visit:
Blackbutt on Thursday January 29, from 9am - 11.30am, located near the Blackbutt Memorial Hall, Coulson Street.
Harlin on Thursday January 29, from 1pm - 4pm, located near Simeon Lord Park, Brisbane Valley Highway
Coominya on Friday January 30, from 9am - 11.30am, located opposite the Bellevue Hotel, Main Street
Hampton on Friday January 30, from 1pm - 4pm, located at Hampton Visitor Information Centre car park, New England Highway
The Mobile Service Centre offers a wide range of services and is staffed by experienced specialist officers who provide face-to-face service, information and support tailored to each community.
Their staff can help you with:
- new claims for a wide range of Centrelink payments
- updating customer information
- confirming customer documents and supporting information
- information on how financial matters may impact on Centrelink payments
- payment and service options to suit individual circumstances
- rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
- non-cash Medicare transactions
- Medicare registrations
- information on Child Support payment and service options
- specialist support and referrals
- support with and access to self service facilities
- free hearing health checks
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.